Indoor dining will return on a limited basis in Chicago and suburban Cook County for the first time since last fall.
Despite the latest move to allow indoor dining, there are still some restrictions that restaurants and bars must follow, according to WGN:
- Restaurants and bars that serve food can operate at 25 percent capacity.
- Tables must be six feet apart.
- Four people per table indoors and six people per table outside.
- Bars and restaurants must close by 11:00 p.m.
- Indoor dining is limited to two hours.
- Masks must be worn except while eating or drinking.